Friday, December 27, 2013

My First Time

Welcome to my little blog. This is my first time trying to blog so please bear with me. Hopefully I will get the hang of it. I could not make up my mind if I should get personal and talk about my everyday adventures or just blog about my online store. So if it sounds a little mixed up again please bear with me. If I do talk about Sweet Pea Vintage Two http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetpeavintagetwo I hope that you will check out our vintage and retro items. So let us start with Sweet Pea Vintage Two. We are an online one of a kind vintage and retro market. Vintage clothing is my thing. I still think that I should be back with Annette and Frankie on the beach with my surf board. Music is my second love. I have my Janis Joplin glasses and can rock out to the Beatles any day. Boy I feel really old. I love to travel. Went to France 2 years ago so beware many photos will be coming. If I can figure out how to download them. As well, my son and his beautiful wife were married during the fall time in CT. That will follow too. I will post this and is if it works. Talk latter.

1 comment:

  1. Please check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetpeavintagetwo.

    ReplyDelete