Thursday, January 1, 2015

What Not To Wear If You R Over 30

Pop Culture At It's Best.

http://www.rantchic.com/2014/10/24/20-things-women-should-stop-wearing-after-age-30/?utm_source=Taboola&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=Title1&utm_content=dennisus-theweek#slide_20

Over 30 and I still wear my fuzzy boots. This may be a no no. But how else will I sweep the floors up? I think we have such a need for this versatile pieces of outerwear. Think of all the things you can do with them.
1. Fuzzy boots  will keep your feet warm and toasty. So you don't need a roaring fireplace or a man to keep you warm.
2. My cat loves my fuzzy boots. As I am working around the house she is chasing my feet. Whatever keeps her happy.
3. My Miss Piggy pink fuzzy boots make me laugh. Every time I think of hitting the "fridge" for a snack, I look down to my feet and I see these big fat puffy pink pigs looks at me, I think what would Miss Piggy do? So I just take them off,  turn them around and wear them backwards for awhile. Then hit the "fridge". Hey what she can't she won't hurt her.
I guess I am not ready to give up my fuzzy boots yet. I still like to dance and slide around on my shiny kitchen floor pretending to be a ballerina, with my cat chasing me.


Oh no. Not my slippers. 

A little tribute to Joan Rivers. 

I thought people wore mismatched socks because one went to Sock Heaven. 

I need to people to see me coming and going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment